Last year we broke from tradition and headed to Cape Lookout for Memorial Day weekend instead of Ocracoke. It turned out to be a fabulous weekend -- sunshine, cool breezes, and sleeping with the hatches open. So, assuming we are able to have the cruise in this Covid-19 environment, we will return this year. A decision a will be made in the coming weeks. If we decide to go forward, our cruise captains, Tracy Vail and Robert Pugh, will outline how we will accommodate social-distancing rules and still have a great time!